Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Blog - A space for me to post my favourite pictures and express thoughts of my days, weeks, and or months to my closest friends. Most of whom live hundreds of miles away.

For those that don't know me, my name is Amanda. I live in the suburbs just outside of St Louis city. I moved here from Canada two and a half years ago.

I have two children, which is a new thing for me to say since our last bundle of joy just arrived in September 2013. My kids are my world so needless to say I will mainly be posting pictures and talking about them on here:)

I named my blog 'sweet peas' because that is what I usually call my kids. Of course there are other names that randomly pop out like 'pumpkin patch', 'tater tot', 'pookie' ....the list could go on, but the most common one is 'sweet pea'.

Feel free to leave comments about my postings. I would love to hear from anyone checking this out and seeing what we are up to!


1 comment:

  1. OMG Amanda, this is great. I am so excited to meet baby Iris in person (not just on skype). She is perfect and I am so glad that you are no longer wasting energy on her strawberry. I love all these cute outfits that you have for her. I know we pretended with the boys that they had cute clothes, but lets face it, girl clothes are way more fun! Chat soon, love you guys

    ReplyDelete