Monday, March 17, 2014

what a winter!

Surprisingly this winter has just flown by! We never had a chance to get bummed out or depressed from the record cold weather this year because we've just been so busy! I haven't even had a chance to update my blog for a while because every day seems to get away from me. That and we had a surprise last minute trip to Peterborough. One thing I have really been struggling with is working from home with a wee baby while still breastfeeding. It was pretty unrealistic of me to think I could do the same amount of work as I did before Iris came along. Result stress level high most days and many more grey hairs on my head! But still better than sending both kids to daycare full time I think!:)
Here are some updated photos of the kiddos from the winter. Miles is growing up so fast. He is interested in the sounds that letters make and what letter words start with. He's always asking questions. Iris is getting so big and changing so much! She has rolled from back to tummy a few times. She eats a little rice cereal at dinner time and seems to like it. She grabs my hair a lot now and puts it in her mouth, yuck! Actually she puts everything in her mouth especially her fingers.
One of the nick names I use for the kids lately is Care bears. I just found one of Miles' old onesies that says squishy fish on it which is quite fitting for Iris! as you will see she is very squishy:)










1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness they are both getting so big! Seeing them in pictures together is so adorable :) And that flower suit is pure awesomeness. Looks like Miko could use a squisy fish onesie too ;)

    ReplyDelete