Friday, September 26, 2014

Iris' 1st Birthday!














 






What a fun Birthday party! It went without a hitch thanks to Mom for being here and helping me get ready for it. I was so glad Mom and Dad were here for Iris' first birthday party. Having so much family here made the day that much more special. I can't believe Iris' is already 1! I am too sad to take down the decorations still because then it will really be over, although Miles says it is time:) We discovered at Iris' birthday that she does in fact like cake!:) Love my little smiley, sparkly eyed Iris pooh!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that looks awesome, wish we could have been there too! I love the chalkboard and the bunting, oh and the picture frame, I love it all :)
    Those look like Grandma's chocolate chip cookies, hehehe. Iris has changed so much, what I cutie :)

    ReplyDelete