Saturday, November 14, 2015

fall fun

Thankful we got to go home for Thanksgiving this year! Had so much fun with the family!















JC Penny pictures turned out pretty good!

 Miles being a dinosaur with spiked hair

Our only leaf pile to play in

 Dad got to go to the zoo with us this time

So thankful I got to go to Miles' Halloween party and parade at school








Trying to get a serious picture with these silly monkeys is nearly impossible, I think I like the silly ones better anyways:) However, I think I need a new phone so I can get clearer pictures - these two are constantly on the move (especially Iris)!




1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that Thanksgiving spread sure makes me homesick! I love seeing them interact with Beau in these pictures :) Those professional pics turned out great, makes me think we are due for another family picture soon. Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete